Sunday, April 1, 2007

the me within me

Today i have passed a comment that was totally uncalled for. I has i think back about it, i realised how insensitive and arrogant i am. Pride and self-righteousness are my greatest struggles and how hard I try to lost them, it remains in me. And i realise the more i get in touch in myself the more i realise how dirty and ugly i am inside of me. I try and try but they remain there. I dislike the loud, insensitive and uncompassionate joshua. I cant seem to lose them even as i try to offer them up to Jesus. Jesus help me!!!!!! i wanna abandon myself! Troubled, i pray that i may lose myself and find Jesus in me.

josh

1 comment:

Raymond Theodore Raphael said...

heh josh, praise god for the first step to changing is realising what u have to change. and i believe that you can change to be more like christ each day. spend more time at ado? dunno who one said spending time in front of the eucharist can change one to be more like christ!